- Full refund within 30 days without reasons.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER $59.99
- Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- Limited Stock At This Price.🔥
The Kershaw Launch 12 7125 is a sophisticated automatic knife designed by Matt Diskin inspired by Italian daggers.
The Launch 12 is a smaller version of the popular Launch 8 knife, featuring refined Italian styling, lightweight construction and a sharp dagger blade.
This knife has a narrow 64mm long blade made of 154cm hard tool steel hardened to a hardness of 58-60 HRC, making it the best choice for EDC knives. 154CM is a stainless steel with added molybdenum and a very high carbon content, which can be called an improved version of 440C.
American steel is especially valued for its corrosion and wear resistance (high toughness), long-term maintenance of the work area, and relative ease of sharpening.
The slender blade features a symmetrical spearhead profile and is stonewashed (soaked in abrasive) with a uniform matte finish that effectively covers scratches or abrasions on the blade during use.
The tip is sharp, the edge is straight, the blade is slightly rounded, the blade is easy to penetrate, and the cutting performance is excellent. The blade thickness at its widest point is 2.8mm, which is a compromise between durability and functionality in everyday work.
The most important element of the automatic knife is the extremely convenient and easy deployment system.
Unlike models with electric blades, automatic knives release the blade at the push of a button, which is responsible for releasing the lock and activating the internal spring.
To close the blade, press the button again and retract the blade manually. Thanks to this feature, "Vending Machines" are very popular among the rapidly growing community of soldiers, uniformed service personnel, and EDC fans.
The release button is embedded in the etched cutout so that it does not protrude above the handle, effectively preventing the blade from unintentionally unfolding. Great care must be taken when using automatic knives.
Aluminum 3D handle
Streamlined knife case with anodized 6061-T6 plane, double-sided guard. Decorative carbon fiber inserts with a glossy finish give the knife an elegant style.
The anodized coating resists fading, scratches and scuffs, ensuring long-lasting aesthetics. This knife can be carried in a discreet pocket thanks to a standard clip that can be carried to the other side.
Full length: 15.5cm
Blade length: 6cm
Handle length: 9.5cm
Blade width: 1.8cm
- 📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
- 💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
- 🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.