No longer see traces of mice or rats at home - The world's most effective and safe mouse/rat trap! 🐭
Mice are a hygiene and health hazard. Our Smart Flip n Slide Mouse Trap Bucket Lid has the unique capability to catch both mice and small to medium sized rat. All you have to do is snap it on to a standard sized 5-gallon bucket and boom your catching mice and rats.
PROVEN HIGHER CATCH RATE
In a quantitative test, we set up 5 different traps in a barn infested with mice. We used the same bait for each and set them up all in a row in order to receive accurate results. The test concluded that the Smart Flip n Slide Bucket Lid Mouse Trap had beaten the other “Multi Catch” traps by almost 4X.
WHY OUR MOUSE TRAP BUCKET LID OVER CONVENTIONAL TRAPS?
- 🐀🐭 Automatically Resets and holds upwards of 30 mice and 10+ medium-sized Rats; unlike conventional traps which only catch 1 or 2.
- 🧼👏 Sanitary And No Mess - No more having to dispose of dirty corpses from a glue or snap trap, which can potentially infect you with a deadly disease. Now simply release/dispose of the mice/rats without getting close to the mess.
- 🔧✨ Reusable - The Smart Flip n Slide Bucket Lid Mouse Trap is not a one-and-done throwaway product. You can use our trap repeatedly without having to toss it out.
- 🐶👶 Pet/ Children Friendly - Stop purchasing traditional Mouse/Rat traps which can harm your family pet or even worse... your children. Our Mouse/Rat trap is 100% safe and nontoxic.
HOW IT WORKS?
Turn an bucket into the best trap on the market. No more dealing with 1-time use traps that are often ineffective and unsanitary. With our new Smart Flip n Slide Bucket Lid Mouse Trap, all you have to do is snap it onto a bucket and boom you're catching mice and rats.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Yellow
- Diameter: 11.8in (30cm)
- 1 x Bucket Lid
- 1 x Counter Weighted Plank
- 2 x Piece Ramp
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Does it only work for Rat and Mice?
You can catch any type of small rodent, Given you use the correct bait.
2. What to do with a bucket full of mice?
If you want the trap to be lethal, simply half fill the bucket with water. If not, do not put anything inside and after every catch, go and release them somewhere far away from your house. Let nature do the rest.
3. Doesn't the bait fall in with the mouse? Would you have to reload every time?
You don't put any bait on the slip and slide (flipper). The bait, peanut butter, is put on the underside of the "tunnel". That way the balance of the slip and slide isn't messed with and the bait stays put over time.
4. Can it harm my Children/Pets?
Stop purchasing traditional Mouse/Rat traps which can harm your family pet or even worse... your children. Our Mouse/Rat trap is 100% safe and nontoxic.