Q: What is the difference between manual switching and free switching?
Answer: This product supports wireless connection between Apple system and Android system. When switching between Apple and Android modes, the manual model needs to manually press the button on the product and switch to the corresponding mode to connect; the cut-free model does not need to press when switching between modes. button, it will be automatically recognized.
Q: What does the Google protocol support?
A: Supporting the Google protocol means that when the product is wirelessly projected, you can browse and watch the corresponding websites (such as youtube, facbook, Google home)
TV Wireless HDMI Encryption Screen Projection Receiver For Android IOS Mac
Mirror your mobile screen content to a tablet, TV, or projector in seconds!
This convenient HDMI adapter connects directly to the TV, enabling you to perform real-time high-quality playback through any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Anything you do on your phone/tablet/computer will be reflected on the TV or projector. Support Apple, Android, Mac, and PC devices.
- [Wireless Display]: Wireless display adapter cast video/audio/game/picture .etc from pc/tablet/phone to HD displays, enjoying the ultimate big screen
- [High-performance]: Dongle for tv with built-in wifi module, support Online & Local content wireless display
- [Compatibility]: Support iOS8.0 and above, Mac OS 10 and above, Android 4.2 and above
- [Widely Use]: Screen mirroring device with portable design, suitable for travel, home entertainment, pictures sharing; it could also be used for your car (HDMI input port)
- RAM: 128MB
- Hard disk capacity: FLASH flash memory
- Output Resolution: 1920x1080
- Interface: HDMI, USB
- Dimensions: 170x15x58 (mm)
- Weight: 84.5g
- Power: 5V 2A
- 1 * Wireless HDMI Encryption Screen Projection Receiver
Customer questions & answers
Question1: I have samsung phone but no wifi in home. Will it work with samsung to mirror image？
Answer1: Wireless Screen Projector would only mirror the downloaded content on your phone to tv if without wifi or data.
Question2: Does it work without wifi?
Answer2: It works with your phone data.
Question3: Can I take it to mirror my screen in a place where there's not even a router....right?
Answer3:Yes, you can.
Question4: Can I stream from my PC or Laptop and how does that work?
Answer4:Yes, Wireless Screen Projector can stream your pc to hdmi displays, like TV. You can find instructoins on user manual.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.